Porsche 911 (997) 3.6 Turbo Tip S Cabriolet
- Tiptronic S Automatic Gearbox
- Basalt Black Metallic
- Full Black Leather
- Porsche PCCB Ceramic Composite Brakes
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Porsche Gen 2 PCM 3.0 Touchscreen DVD Satnav With Universal Audio Interface
- Bluetooth Telephone Module For PCM
- 2009 Model Year
- Fully Adaptive 14 Way Electric Sports Seats With Drivers Memory & Lumbar Control
- Heated Seats
- Park Assist
- Carbon Lower Centre Rear Console
- Carbon Sill Guards
- Seats Backs Finished In Exterior Body Colour Basalt Black
- 3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel In Smooth Leather
- Porsche Crest Embossed Headrests
- 19 Inch Turbo Alloys
- BOSE sound
- Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Ali Handbrake
- Ali Dials
- Thicker Three Spoke Steering Wheel In Smooth Leather
- PASM Porsche Active Suspension Management
- PSM Porsche Stability Management
- Climate Control Airconditioning
- Wind Screen Toptint
- Turbo S Intercoolers
- Sports Exhaust & DMS Tuned To 600hp
- Full Porsche Main Agent And Porsche Specialist Service History
- Supplied with a Independent mechanical multipoint check & 2 years comprehensive parts and labour warranty.
Warranty and Preparation
All of our cars are prepared to an exacting standard. We offer free of charge a bespoke 2 year parts and labour warranty (unless otherwise stated) specifically tailored to meet the needs of modern Porsche sports cars. Unlike some generic warranties, our guarantee extends to anomalies such as bore scoring, intermediate shaft bearing, rear main oil seal, AC condensers, radiators and sensors to name just a few. Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss our warranty in greater detail.
In addition our cars are supplied with...
- 12 Months MOT
- A thorough independent multipoint mechanical inspection and rectification of faults found carried out by a renowned Porsche specialist.
- HPI clear and national mileage register check with certificate
- At least 6 months or 6000 miles away from the next service
- All tyres have the correct speed & N rating and a minimum of double the legal tread depth limit
Further Information about our preparation standards can be found on our Quality & Standards page.